Homeless Link is the national partner for this sector. They can help to explain the programme, support you with applications to join it, and will have a key role in helping successful applicants to progress their ideas and grow their enterprise activity.
In the meantime, we hope you and your families are keeping safe.
The key contact at Homeless Link is their Enterprise Development Manager, Murphy Hopkins-Hubbard.
“As the Enterprise Development Manager for Homeless Link I will be leading on the second phase of a new initiative which will provide a broad range of support for charities and social enterprises in England, helping them make a transition to new enterprises or grow existing ones.
The Enterprise Development Programme, launched on 5th September 2018, is a five year, £40m programme funded by Access – The Foundation for Social Investment and managed by a coalition of partners, of which Homeless Link is one. The programme will support organisations that are thinking of exploring new enterprise models and require financial or business support to make the transition, with the ultimate aim of taking on social investment in the future.
If you would like to hear more please do get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07950954470.
The homelessness sector is no longer accepting applications.
Eligibility Criteria for applicants
- You are a registered charity, CIC or a company limited by guarantee who invests any surplus for social purpose to help end homelessness.
- You can demonstrate evidence of trading or are actively looking to diversify and grow income through trading.
- You have the staff capacity and support of the board of trustees to engage fully with the programme.
- You can commit to playing an active part in contributing to the shared learning within the enterprise movement network.
- You are based in England with the majority of your beneficiaries in England.