Homeless Link is the national partner for this sector. They have a key role in helping successful applicants to progress their ideas and grow their enterprise activity.
The key contact at Homeless Link is their Enterprise Development Manager, Murphy Hopkins-Hubbard.
“As the Enterprise Development Manager for Homeless Link I have lead on the second phase of the initiative which has provided a broad range of support for charities and social enterprises in England, helping them make a transition to new enterprises or grow existing ones.”
If you would like to hear more please do get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07950954470.
Please note that there are no further applications rounds planned for the homelessness sector at this time. The information below is provided for information only.
Eligibility Criteria for applicants
- You are a registered charity, CIC or a company limited by guarantee who invests any surplus for social purpose to help end homelessness.
- You can demonstrate evidence of trading or are actively looking to diversify and grow income through trading.
- You have the staff capacity and support of the board of trustees to engage fully with the programme.
- You can commit to playing an active part in contributing to the shared learning within the enterprise movement network.
- You are based in England with the majority of your beneficiaries in England.