Centre for Youth Impact is the national partner for this sector. They can help to explain the programme, support you with applications to join it, and will have a key role in helping successful applicants to progress their ideas and grow their enterprise activity.
The key contact at Centre for Youth Impact is their Chief Operating Officer, Steve Hillman. You can contact him on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This particular window will only be open to organisations that benefitted during the pilot year from either Feasibility Grants OR the Learning Programme (but not those that received Development Grants). A window later in the year will open the programme up to new entrants.
|Thursday 16th Jan||Open for EOI + Applications|
|Thursday 13th Feb – Midday||Closed for EOI + Applications|
Eligibility Criteria for Youth sector applicants
• [Initial window] You are already part of the Enterprise Development Programme and have received either a feasibility grant or participated in the learning programme;
• You are a legally constituted organisation (e.g. a registered charity, company limited by guarantee, community interest company);
• Your stated mission is to work with young people aged 10-19, or 10-25 in certain circumstances;
• You are based in England with the majority of you beneficiaries also in England;
• You can demonstrate intent on behalf of your trustees and/or executive to pursue diversifying income through trading;
You can commit to playing an active part in contributing to the learning and research aspects of the Programme.